Residents of Kelmscott and surrounding suburbs’ can hear about the progress of the Denny Avenue Level Crossing Removal project at an upcoming drop-in session on February 20.
People can come in any time they like during the session to ask the team about the project’s progress, design changes, next steps and understand how the project will help revitalise the Kelmscott town centre.
The $69 million road-under-rail solution at Davis Road for the Denny Avenue level crossing removal is a priority project as part of METRONET’s level crossing removal program.
The project includes:
- Creating a road underpass at Davis Road connecting Albany Highway to Third Avenue
- Permanently closing the Denny Avenue level crossing
- Four new signalised intersections
- Creating a new principal-shared path
- Urban renewal works to assist revitalisation of Kelmscott town centre
Drop in Session Information
Wednesday, 20 February 2019
Frye Park Pavilion
Clifton Street, Kelmscott
There is no formal presentation, just a chance to share your thoughts, ask any questions you might have and learn more about this project in the Kelmscott community.