We all have a story to tell. Childhood memories of the past. Stories of what we value now. Visions of what the future can hold.
As we plan the Morley-Ellenbrook Line, we’d like to hear from you, the very people who live in the area, about the rich history that shaped your community, why you choose to call it home now, and what you’d like to see it become in the future.
To share your memories and stories or your local area, or your visions for the future of your community, come visit our pop-up stand at the following locations. It’s also a great opportunity to chat to the team and ask any questions about the project you might have.
- Saturday 6 April - Aveley Community Festival
- Saturday 13 April - Ellenbrook Central
Can’t make the pop-up sessions above? We’d still love to hear from you. You can share your stories through the My Say Transport hub by following these simple steps:
- Visit www.mysaytransport.wa.gov.au/morley-ellenbrook-line
- To add a memory, story or comment on the project, go to the Your Stories tab and click Go to Map
- Now you can select a pin – either past, present or future – drop it in the area of the place or event you'd like to share and tell us why this is special to you.
- Once you’ve shared your story, enter you email address. Don’t worry, this will not be public and remains confidential. It helps us keep in touch with you about the project and/or your story.
- Enter your Name and Suburb in the Screen Name section. This will be visible to others who visit the page.
You can add as many stories as you like within the project area and you’ll be able to see other stories added to the map as well! Your stories will help us gather community insights into your local area that can feed into the project, from station precinct planning to time capsules and background documents for public art.